With Due Respect

from Mrs. Catherine Afred

Dear beloved One,


I greet you in the name of God, it is true that this letter may come to you as a surprise but nevertheless, I humbly ask you to give me your attention and hear me well. My name is Mrs. Catherine Afred, I am 62 years old and I am married to Mr. William Afred, and we were married for a period of 30 years before he died in 2019.

We were married for 30 years without a child and he died after a brief illness and since his death I decided not to remarry due to my religious belief and old age. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of three million five hundred thousand Euros (3.5 Million Euros) with a Bank here. Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next four months due to my cancer illness.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to churches, organizations or good people that will utilize this fund in a way I am going to instruct for a proper idea on how this fund would be used.

I want you to use this money for charity organizations, orphanages, widows and other people that are in need. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. Moreover, my husband's relatives are not close to me since I developed cancer illness and it had been their wish to see me dead so as to enable them to inherit his wealth hence we have no Child. This people are not worthy of this inheritance. This is why I am taking this decision to contact you and donate this fund to you for the charity works.And 30% of this money will be for your time and effort, while 70% goes to charities.


As soon as I receive your reply, I will give you the contact of the Bank where this fund is deposited by my deceased husband before his sudden death, also I will instruct our family lawyer to issue letter of authorization to the bank that will present you the beneficiary of this fund and I also want you to always put me in your daily prayer.

Any delay in your reply may give me room to look for another good person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated above.

Thanks and Remain blessed.
Yours sister
Mrs. Catherine Afred

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10:58 AM 1/25/2021 - Three southern BK nabes lead city in COVID positivity rates

10:08 AM 1/20/2021 - What's ahead for the Biden Administration?

Brooklyn News Review at 10 a.m. [Inoreader digest]

Staten Island Man, Long Island Firefighter Charged in Capitol Riot | NBC New York - 7:14 AM 1/20/2021

In ambulances, an unseen, unwelcome passenger: COVID-19 – AP | The Brooklyn News - bklynnews.com

Orthodox Jew in Capitol riots called ‘left-wing’ ... - 7:28 AM 1/16/2021

7:46 AM 1/20/2021 - President-elect Biden to be sworn in during toned down inauguration with tightened security

Suspect Arrested In Shooting Of 5-Year-Old In Brooklyn posted at 18:54:25 UTC | Video: Fleeing driver drags NYPD lieutenant in Brooklyn, police say - Eyewitness News

3:59 PM 8/29/2020 - Saved Stories - 1. Video - Music - YouTube Playlists Brilliant Classics Radio

9:39 AM 8/25/2020 - Kremlin: Navalny poisoning accusations 'empty noise'